Applied nightly, castor oil is effective at thickening eyelashes and eyebrows. Castor oil is made up of vitamin E, minerals, and proteins which help prevent breakage.
You will need:
-Some type of funnel (we were just creative with tinfoil)
Using the funnel, simply pour the castor oil into the mascara tube.
Apply the serum nightly to your lashes and brows and then flutter those long, pretty lashes!
Curl your lashes correctly:
Make lashes look fuller:
Expertly fill in your brows:
Cover those blemishes:
Subtly plump your lips:
Whiten your teeth at home:
Lengthen eyelashes and brows with this DIY serum:
My first month of acupuncture for fertility:
How to support your partner through infertility:
A clean, vegan take on macaroni and cheese that tastes amazingly
similar to the real thing.
(My mother-in-law even approved! ツ)
You will need:
-1 1/2 carrots (a bunch of baby carrots)
-2 medium potatoes
-1/2 c. cashews
-1 box macaroni noodles
- 1. Peel potatoes, and chop the onion and carrots (if necessary).
2. Soak the cashews in water.
3. Boil two pots of water. Slowly add the vegetables to one. Starting with the potatoes, carrots, then onions in 5 minute intervals.
4. Simultaneously, cook the pasta.
5. Create a seasoning mix to your liking. Be generous with the salt. We used: nutritional yeast, chili powder, steak seasoning, pepper, garlic powder and salt. Be creative-everything’s fine!
4. Place the boiled veggies and soaked and drained cashews in a blender.
5. Add 1 1/2 cups of the boiled vegetable water to blender.
6. Blend together and pour over cooked pasta.
7. Mix together and serve. We love adding imitation bacon bits.