A thoughtful and inexpensive way to show your loved one how much you care.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
What to include:
– Lotion with a relaxing scent for dry/cracking skin
– Mints, Blistex, and Jolly Ranchers for a dry mouth
– Hand sanitizer to keep germs at bay
– Emergen-C packets for the immune system
– Journal for thoughts, questions and to-do lists
– Temporary tattoos for a fun distraction (I happened to find these great breast cancer awareness tattoos at Michaels.)
– Cozy socks for warmth, comfort and padding around hospital rooms.
– Include a nice note and some healing thoughts